Monday, December 6, 2010

Preparation before Christmas

  Today me and my family went a little shopping at Parkson. I got 3 new tops and 2 new shoes...hehe... 1 shoe is 4 inches high while the other is 4 1/2 inches high.Both of it are black of course. ( easy to match ) ; )
  Two of the tops are quite fitted so guess I have to slim down a little just before Christmas arrive. That would not be an easy task. And I'm thinking of what to wear during our Christmas party. Should I wear the pink and black or the white and black...yup!...I love black. Hehehe...And my other new top is also black and white. That I do not have to worry much cause it is big and I mean its kinda like an overall. So, no worries needed.
  Hm...should I wear some make-up?? I know I'll be sweating like a pig cause I would be doing some helping during the whole party. But...should I just wear it??

No comments:

Post a Comment