Saturday, October 23, 2010

Dinner on Friday Night

This is our dinner....oya....i forgot about the salad...
 Yummy Apple juice.....

  Last Friday night, we went to Usagi  Japanese Restaurant to have a shabu-shabu dinner using the complimentary voucher that my parents gave me. We ordered green apple juice to drink and it was yummy...hehehe... then our dinner came. It has a hot pot with chicken, onion, mushrooms, the mihun type of mee....N veggies. We have a bowl of Miso soup, 3 pieces of watermelon, a bowl of raw egg (didn't know what it suppose to do, but we just put it in the hotpot), a small piece of radish, a bowl of rice and a bowl of I don't know what it was but it was tasty also. But my boyfriend don't think so. Hahaha....It was delicious overall.....and I enjoyed it. I enjoyed it so much...we were so full that we can hardly finish the hot pot. Pity thou....and then we went for a ride around town. Of course he's driving. Hehe..then we bought Slurpee from Seven Eleven or each of us. Mine's bigger thou. And finally he sent me home. He is so sweet. I love him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment